- Arugula Leaves – 150 gms
- Celery Stalks – 2, trimmed and sliced
- Cucumber – 1/2, sliced
- Scallions – 2, trimmed and sliced
- Fresh Parsley – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Walnut Pieces – 1/4 cup
- Roast Chicken – 350 gms, boneless and sliced
- Bleu Cheese – 125 gms, cubed
- Seedless Red Grapes – handful, cut in half (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
For the Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Sherry Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
- Mixed Herbs – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Wash the arugula leaves and par dry.
- Put them into a large salad bowl.
- Add the celery, cucumber, scallions, parsley and walnuts.
- Mix together well.
- Transfer onto a large serving platter.
- Arrange the chicken slices over the salad.
- Scatter over the cheese.
- Add the red grapes.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.