Prawns – 450 gms, peeled, cooked
Mangoes – 4 to 5
Salad Leaves – handful, to serve
Coriander Leaves – few, to garnish
Prawns – 3 to 5, whole, to garnish
For the dressing:
Mango Juice – 2 cups
Yogurt – 3/4 cup
Plain Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Cut the mangoes into small pieces, reserving any juice in a bowl.
2. Transfer the chopped pieces to a large bowl.
3. Add the prawns, toss well and keep aside.
4. Mix the mango juice, yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
5. Whisk well.
6. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder.
7. Mix well.
8. Arrange the salad leaves on a plate.
9. Add the prawn and mangoes.
10. Pour over the dressing.
11. Garnish with the whole prawns and coriadner leaves.
12. Serve at once.