Chicken Breasts – 1, whole, boneless, skinless, cubed
Mushrooms – 60 gms, sliced
Oil – 1 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 1, small clove, minced
Onions – 1/4 cup, sliced
Tamarind Extract – 1 tblsp (thick)
Beansprouts – 1/2 cup
Jalapeno – 1, small, minced
Basil Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Water – 1 tblsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Sprinkle sugar, salt and pepper powder on the chicken.
3. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. Add the chicken to the pan and stir-fry for a minute or two.
5. Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic.
6. Cook for a minute or two.
7. Add the tamarind extract and water. Stir well.
8. Add all the other ingredients and cook for a minute or two.
9. Remove and serve.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
image credit: food land