Fish Fillets – 350 gms, cut into bite-sized chunks
Oil for deep frying
Green Beans – 1 cup, cut into bite-sized pieces
Kaffir Lime Leaves – 1, thinly sliced
For the Red Curry Sauce:
Red Curry Paste – 2 tblsp
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup, thick
Fish Sauce – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Dried Prawns – 2 tblsp, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, drained and ground
1. Dry the fish thoroughly.
2. Heat oil till very hot.
3. Deep fry the fish until crisp and golden.
4. Keep aside.
5. Mix the red curry paste with the coconut milk in a pan.
6. Cover over medium heat stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
7. Add the fish sauce, sugar and dried prawns.
8. Put the crispy fice on a plate.
9. Pour the sauce over and scatter the beans and kaffir leaves.
10. Serve hot.