Baby Corn – 100 gms
Turmeric Powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Sweet Corn Kernels – 500 gms, boiled
Paneer – 250 gms, grated
Green Chillies – 1 tblsp, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Tandoori Masala – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 1/4 salt
1. Wash and cook the baby corn in boiling water with a pinch of turmeric powder till tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Mix the corn kernels and paneer in a bowl.
4. Add the remaining ingredients except baby corn and oil.
5. Mix well.
6. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into balls.
7. Using a moist hand, fix the balls on to skewers, shaping them into 2 inch long kebabs along the length of the skewers.
8. Roast in an oven at 180C for 7 minutes.
9. Remove and baste with oil.
10. Roast again for 3 more minutes.
11. Remove the kebabs from the skewers and insert a baby corn at the end of each.
12. Serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !