Chicken Breast – 3 pieces
For the Marinade:
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
For the Sauce:
Sweet Papaya – 2 cups, peeled and seeds removed
Apple – 1, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
Sugar – 2 tsp
1. To prepare the sauce, grind all the ingredients together to obtain a thick pulp.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
3. Make insertions with a knife on the chicken breasts.
4. Marinate the chicken with the prepared marinade and salt.
5. Leave the chicken breasts aside for 2 hours.
6. Heat a non-stick tava or flat pan and cook the chicken with the marinade on medium heat.
7. Cover with a lid and cook till the chicken is tender and the marinade has been absorbed into the chicken pieces.
8. Serve with the papaya and apple sauce.