Toor Dal – 1/4 cup
Masoor Dal – 1/4 cup
Urad Dal – 1/4 cup
Moong Dal – 1/4 cup
Chana Dal – 1/4 cup
Tomato – 4, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 3, finely chopped
Garlic – 6, grated
Fenugreek – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Chilli Powdre – 1 tsp
Bay Leaf – 1
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
1. Mix all the dal and pressure cook it till 5 to 6 whistles.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat a pan over moderate heat.
4. Add ghee, mustard seeds, curry leaves and bay leaf.
5. Fry for 30 seconds and add garlic and green chillies.
6. Let it cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
7. Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder.
8. Allow it to cook for sometime.
9. Add the cooked dal.
10. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes or longer if needed.
11. Add lemon juice.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve with chapathi or rice.
Mixed Dal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mixed Dal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.