Toor Dal – 1/4 cup
Masoor Dal – 1/4 cup
Urad Dal – 1/4 cup
Moong Dal – 1/4 cup
Chana Dal – 1/4 cup
Tomato – 4, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 3, finely chopped
Garlic – 6, grated
Fenugreek – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Chilli Powdre – 1 tsp
Bay Leaf – 1
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
1. Mix all the dal and pressure cook it till 5 to 6 whistles.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat a pan over moderate heat.
4. Add ghee, mustard seeds, curry leaves and bay leaf.
5. Fry for 30 seconds and add garlic and green chillies.
6. Let it cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
7. Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder.
8. Allow it to cook for sometime.
9. Add the cooked dal.
10. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes or longer if needed.
11. Add lemon juice.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve with chapathi or rice.
Mixed Dal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mixed Dal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.