Milk – 1 1/2 cups
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Eggs – 3
Oil for frying
Bread Slices – 14
For the Spice Paste:
Coriander Leaves – 1 1/2 cups
Green Chillies – 3
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3/4 tsp
Black Peppercorns – 20
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Grind the ingredients for the spice paste.
2. Blend the milk with the salt and the spice paste in a shallow dish.
3. Beat the eggs and add them to the milk mixture.
4. Stir until well blended.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and add a tblsp of oil.
6. Dip a slice of bread into the spiced egg-milk mixture to coat well and remove immediately.
7. Do not allow the bread to soak.
8. Fry the coated bread slice until golden brown on both sides.
9. Repeat with the remaining slices.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.