Poppy Seeds – 2 tsp
Garlic – 4 flakes
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ginger – 1 one inch piece
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coconut – 1/4 cup, scraped
1. Cut onions and potatoes into long thin pieces.
2. Fry in a little oil separately till brown and keep aside.
3. Fry cashewnuts in ghee.
4. Cut cauliflower into small flowerettes.
5. Soak in salted water for 10 minutes.
6. Wash well and boil in salted water for 2 minutes.
7. Fry cardamom and cinnamon in oil and add ground masala.
8. Fry well and then add chopped tomatoes.
9. Continue frying with cauliflower pieces.
10. Pour enough water and cook till gravy becomes thick.
11. Add fried potatoes, onions and cashewnuts just before removing from fire.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve hot.