Tomatoes – 3
Onions – 3
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Nutmeg – little
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Curds – 1 cup
Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Blanch tomatoes in hot water.
2. Peel skin and make into paste.
3. Chop carrots and beans finely.
4. Add peas, salt and steam cook in pressure cooker without adding water.
5. Mix boiled vegetables with khoya, cashewnuts and a pinch of salt.
6. Divide paneer into small portions.
7. Take one portion and flatten in the form of a cup.
8. Place a little vegetable filling inside, close and make a ball.
9. Prepare all the balls like this till the dough is over.
10. Deep fry in hot oil until golden.
11. Heat oil in a kadai.
12. Fry the sliced onions till transparent.
13. Add tomato puree, ginger-garlic paste, nutmeg, chilli powder, garam masala, beaten curds and salt.
14. Cook till the gravy is thick, add koftas just before removing from fire.
15. Garnish with silver paper and chopped coriander leaves.
16. Serve hot.