Coconut – 1/2, scraped
Green Chillies – 12
Coriander Leaves – a big bunch
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Roasted Gram – 1 tblsp
1. Cut the onions finely and dice all the vegetables.
2. Add enough water and cook in a pressure cooker.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Season with mustard seeds, black gram dal, bengal gram dal and curry leaves.
5. Add onions and fry till translucent.
6. Add the ground mixture.
7. Fry for a minute.
8. Mix all the vegetables with enough water and salt.
9. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or till the gravy thickens.
10. Serve hot.