Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
1. Cook peas and potatoes.
2. Remove the skin and crumble it coarsely.
3. Boil water in a pan.
4. Put the whole tomatoes in it and keep aside for few minutes.
5. Peel the outer skin and grind the tomatoes to a smooth paste.
6. Grind the masala using very little water.
7. Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan.
8. Season with cumin seeds and fry the ground masala in medium flame till the ghee separates.
9. Add the tomato puree and bring it to a boil.
10. Add the crumbled potatoes and peas.
11. Pour enough water and boil for a few minutes.
12. Remove from fire.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves.
14. Serve hot.