Chicken Liver and Gizzard – 500 gms, cleaned, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Vegetable Oil as required
Onions – 2, chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, slit
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Salt to Taste
Tomatoes – 1 tbsp, chopped
Jaggery – 1 tbsp, chopped
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions and saute until brown.
3. Add the cumin seeds, green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
4. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the liver, gizzard and salt.
6. Saute until the liver is cooked.
7. Remove only the liver from the kadai and keep aside.
8. Cook the gizzard a little more with water and then add the liver again.
9. Add the tomatoes and jaggery.
10. Cook until the mixture is absolutely dry.
11. Garnish with green coriander.
12. Serve hot.