* Lamb chops- 1 lb
* Medium onion- 1 (slice into thin half rings)
* Grated ginger- 1/2 inch piece
* Crushed garlic- 2 cloves
* Green chilies- 2 (finely chopped)
* Whole black peppercorns- 1 tsp
* Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
* Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
* Thick coconut milk- 3 tablespoons
* Cashew nuts- 2 tablespoons
* Ghee- 1 tablespoon
* Salt to taste
* Chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves- a small bunch
Grind the peppercorns and cumin seeds into a coarse powder. Set aside
Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the cashew nuts until golden. Remove and keep it aside.
Place the lamb chops in a large pan add turmeric powder, salt, coconut milk and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
Heat the ghee in a saucepan and fry the onion slices until golden and add the lamb chops mixture. Fry for 10 minutes.
Add the ginger-garlic, green chilies and little water. Cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes. Now add the pepper-cumin powder, roasted cashew nuts and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and cook for 10 more minutes. Serve hot.