250 gms Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
100 gms Cheese, grated
2 tblsp Cornflour,
2 tblsp Curd
25 gms Cashewnuts, powdered
100 gms hard Butter, cut into small cubes
Salt to taste
100 gms Onions, grated
1/2 tsp Ginger, grated
1/2 tsp Garlic, grated
2 large Tomatoes, grated
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Dhania-Jeera powder
50 gms Cream
2 Pineapple rings, cubed
a few pieces of ripe Mangoes
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Mix together potatoes, cheese, salt and cornflour.
2. Form the mixture into small balls around a cube of butter.
3. Deep fry the balls to a golden colour.
4. Heat 4 tblsp of ghee and fry onion, ginger and garlic till soft.
5. Add curd, spices, tomatoes and salt and cook till thick.
6. Then put in 2 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Pour the curry over the koftas.
8. Pour the cream over the top and garnish with the fruits.