1 Chicken, cut into pieces
3 medium sized Onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
2 Tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
Whole kashmiri red chillies
1 tsp Coriander seeds
10 gms Garam masala
2 to 3 Bay leaves
100 ml Oil
1/2 bunch Coriander leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
1. In a karahi, heat oil, add bay leaves, whole red chillies, coriander seeds, garam masala and roast till they splutter. Add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
2. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry till the oil floats on top.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and cook.
4. Add salt, kashmiri red chilli powder and stirfry the masala till the oil separates from it. Do not add water.
5. Now add the chicken pieces to the masala. Stir and fry the chicken, add a little water for cooking. Remove from fire.
6. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and garnish with a fried red chilli.