550 gms Baby potatoes, boiled
125 ml Curd
1 Green chilli, deseeded and chopped fine
2 tbsp Ghee
10 gms Coriander leaves, chopped fine
1 tbsp Fennel seeds
1/4 tbsp Garam masala powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
1 tbsp Coriander powder
1/4 tbsp Black pepper powder
1/2 tbsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tbsp Ginger powder
1. Peel the potatoes and prick them all over with a toothpick. Melt the ghee over medium heat in a pan and fry the potatoes till the outer layer turns brown, turning them over frequently. Remove and set aside.
2. Remove the pan from the fire and add the fennel seeds followed by the masala mix. Lower the heat and place the pan back on the flame, fry for a minute.
3. Add curd and salt and mix well.
4. Add the fried potatoes. Cover the pan and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
5. Add garam masala powder and remove the pan from heat.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves and the chopped green chillies.
7. Serve hot with chapathis.