1 kg Chicken
6 Red Chillies
2 tablespoon Daniya
Garam Masala – 4 Dalchini pieces, phool 4 pieces, lavang 4 pieces
1 tablespoon Kalimiri
Salt to taste
1. Masala Preparation: Red Chillies, Daniya (not daniya patta), Garam Masala, kalimiri, methi, lasun, make dry powder by grinding in the mixer and keep aside.
2. Wash Chicken and cut in to pieces .
3. Cut onion and tomato into very fine pieces .
4. Grind coconut in mixer (but do not make paste, do not add water, only grind it once or twice in mixture)
5. Take Chicken pieces, finely chopped onion(2) and tomato(2), coconut(grind), masala powder(prepared) and cook in cooker with salt to taste (take only upto 3 whistels). Allow to cool till cooker lid comes down.
6. Take pan heat oil and fry chopped onion (1) and put all the items in cooker into the pan and cook.
Sukha Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sukha Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.