1 kg Chicken
6 Red Chillies
2 tablespoon Daniya
Garam Masala – 4 Dalchini pieces, phool 4 pieces, lavang 4 pieces
1 tablespoon Kalimiri
Salt to taste
1. Masala Preparation: Red Chillies, Daniya (not daniya patta), Garam Masala, kalimiri, methi, lasun, make dry powder by grinding in the mixer and keep aside.
2. Wash Chicken and cut in to pieces .
3. Cut onion and tomato into very fine pieces .
4. Grind coconut in mixer (but do not make paste, do not add water, only grind it once or twice in mixture)
5. Take Chicken pieces, finely chopped onion(2) and tomato(2), coconut(grind), masala powder(prepared) and cook in cooker with salt to taste (take only upto 3 whistels). Allow to cool till cooker lid comes down.
6. Take pan heat oil and fry chopped onion (1) and put all the items in cooker into the pan and cook.
Sukha Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sukha Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.