2 cups spinach
1 tsp cornflour
1 egg white
1 tbsp brandy
15 prawns, cleaned
200 gm noodles cooked according to the directions on the package
2 tbsp brandy
Â¼ tsp ajino motto
Salt and pepper to taste
1 medium tomato, blanched and sliced
2 flakes garlic, crushed
1 tbsp cornflour
1. Cook the spinach with salt and tomato till soft.
2. Mash and pass through a sieve.
3. Mix in 1 tbsp cornflour along with enough water to form a thick paste.
4. Add 2 tbsp brandy and ajino motto.
5. Mix together egg white, 1 tbsp brandy and 1 tsp cornflour.
6. Dip the prawns in it and deep fry to a golden colour.
7. Mix the prawns into the spinach and heat well.
8. Heat 3 tbsp oil and fry the garlic and put over the spinach.
9. Put the noodles in a serving dish and pour spinach on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !