Potatoes – 2 medium sized, boiled and peeled
Eggs – 2, boiled and peeled
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green chillies – 1, chopped
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Bread crumbs and egg as required
Oil for frying as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mash the eggs with boiled potatoes.
2. In a pan, heat some oil and fry chopped onions and green chillies till the onions get golden brown.
3. Add salt, coriander, cumin and turmeric powder to the fried onion.
4. Mix the egg and potato mash with the fried spices.
5. Make small balls of the mixture.
6. Batter the unboiled egg in a bowl.
7. Dip the balls first into the egg and then roll on the bread crumbs to make a coating.
8. Fry the balls in hot oil till golden brown.
9. Serve hot.