Mutton – 1 kg, minced
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, thinly cut
Coriander – 2 tbsp, cut finely
Ginger – 2 inch piece, thinly cut
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Green chillies – 4, thinly cut
Eggs – 1
Mixed salad for serving
1. Keep aside the oil and yogurt.
2. In a food processor, process together all the rest of the ingredients into a dough like consistency.
3. Let the dough rest for an hour for it to set well.
4. Take skewers and press the mince dough on them evenly to look like seekh kebabs.
5. Heat the grill or coal tandoor and cook the kebabs, turning frequently for even cooking.
6. Keep basting kebabs with yogurt and oil as they grill. Do so for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve kababs with freshly cut green salad, raita and mint chutney.