Dry Fruits Milkshake is a healthy, nourishing and energy boosting milkshake with mixed dry fruits. Having dry fruits regularly provides numerous health benefits. Dry fruits not help in boosting the immunity, they are also a good source of energy, Iron and calcium. This milkshake is a great summer drink for kids and adults to beat the hot weather and to charge the energy levels. It is also a great healthy lunch option too as it is quite filling.
Dry Fruits Milkshake Recipe
Ingredients for Dry Fruits Milkshake
- 1 litre Milk
- 250 ml Condensed Milk
- 5 to 10 Saffron Strands
- 50 gms Almonds
- 50 gms Cashewnuts
- 50 gms Pistachios
- 1 tsp Ghee
- few drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 tblsp Fresh Cream whipped
- few Sliced Almonds
- handful Raisins
How to make Dry Fruits Milkshake
- Blanch almonds in hot water and remove the outer skin.
- Roast the nuts in a bit of ghee.
- Allow it to cool and coarsely powder all nuts.
- Boil milk until it thickens & is almost half
- Mix the boiled milk, vanilla essence and saffron strands with the condensed milk.
- Keep it in a fridge util nicely chilled.
- Pour the cold milk in a mixer with the grated almonds, cashews, pistas and vanilla essence.
- Blend it at low speed for a few seconds.
- Serve in a tall glass with cream on top.
- Garnish with a few slices of almonds & raisins