Onions – 2
Garlic – 7 flakes
Mint leaves – 1 tblsp
Corinader leaves – 1 tblsp
Green chillies – 3
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Dhania powder – 1 tblsp
Cashewnuts – 10
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Rock salt – 1 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2tsp
1. Blanch tomatoes in hot water for few minutes. Peel outer skin and grind to smooth paste. Strain to remove seeds and outer skin.
2. Cut carrots lengthwise into finger like pieces.
3. Pressure cook peeled baby corn and carrots in enough water till one whistle.
4. Heat oil in a broad frying pan.
5. Add cumin seeds when it splutters, fry small onions, till golden. Mix ground paste, and stir constantly in reduced flame till pleasant aroma comes from the masala.
6. Add tomato paste and stir for few minutes..
7. Pour cooked corn, carrot mixtures along with cooked water to the masala.
8. Cook till gravy becomes thick.
9. Serve it hot with puris or chappathis.