A delicious Samosa made with boiled Chickpeas.
Maida – 2 cups
Ghee – 2 tblsp
White Chickpeas – 1 to 2 cups, boiled, lightly mashed
Coconut – 2 tblsp
Green Chilli Paste – 2 to 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Mix the chickpeas, coconut and green chilli paste in a bowl.
2. Combine maida, ghee, salt and little water in a bowl.
3. Knead well to a puri dough consistency.
4. Make small puris and add 1 to 2 tblsp of the chickpeas mixture.
5. Fold and shape into a triangle.
6. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
7. Fry the prepared samosa until golden brown.
8. Remove and serve hot with chutney or sauce.