Pizza Base – 1
King Prawns – 5 to 6, peeled, deveined
Yellow Pumpkins – 250 gms, peeled, finely sliced
Plain Yogurt – 2 tblsp
Onions – 2, small, finely sliced
Capsicum – 1, finely sliced
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Baby Spinach Leaves – handful, chopped
Tikka Masala Sauce – 2 to 3 tblsp (available readymade in most major stores)
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Tomato Sauce to spread
Olive Oil as required
1. Spread tomato sauce on the pizza base and keep aside.
2. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
3. Stir-fry the pumpkin pieces until golden and tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. Add some more oil to the pan.
6. Saute the onions until golden and remove.
7. Add the prawns to the pan and stir-fry until pink. Remove.
8. Spread the tikka masala sauce on the pizza base.
9. Top up with the pumpkins, onions, prawns, cucumbers, mint leaves, coriander leaves and spinach leaves.
10. Add 1 to 2 tblsp water to the yogurt and drizzle over the pizza.
11. Place the pizza in a preheated oven at 200C/400F.
12. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through and crust is golden.
13. Remove and sprinkle pepper powder on top.
14. Cut into slices and serve at once.