Thincrust Pizza Base – 1
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Brinjals (Eggplants) – 1, sliced
Tomato Sauce – 2 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced (optional)
Red Wine Vinegar (or Light Soy Sauce) – 1 tblsp
Olive Oil – 2 tsp + plus extra
Capsicum – 1/2 cup, chopped
Mozarella (or Ricotta) Cheese – 100 gms, grated
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix 2 tsp olive oil, vinegar and 1 tblsp mint leaves in a bowl.
2. Add the brinjal slices and mix well.
3. Heat little oil in a frying pan.
4. Stir-fry the brinjals for 5 minutes and remove.
5. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base.
6. Top with the mushrooms, capsicum and brinjals.
7. Sprinkle cheese and drizzle with 1/2 tsp olive oil.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C/400F for 10 minutes or until crust is crisp.
9. Sprinkle pepper powder and garnish with the remaining mint leaves.
10. Cut into slices and serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !