This variation on the Bloody Mary is a fabulous alternative with an extra-spicy Asian twist. So packed with savory flavors that you might just find you can’t go back to the traditional version.
- Wasabi Paste or Prepared Horseradish – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic – 1/2 tsp, minced
- Ginger – 1/4 tsp, grated
- Soy Sauce – 4 dashes
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 ounce
- Cracked Pepper – a pinch
- Vodka – 2 ounces
- Chilled Tomato Juice – 2 ounces
- Lemongrass Stalk
- Lime Wedge
- Rub the rim of a chilled highball glass with the lime wedge.
- Combine the wasabi, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice and pepper in the bottom of the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the vodka and tomato juice.
- Squeeze the lime wedge into the drink and drop it in.
- Garnish with the lemongrass stalk.