1. Boil the drumsticks and make a pulp, approx 1 cup.
2. Keep aside.
3. Pour 3 tsp of oil in a pan over moderate heat.
4. Add jeera, bay leaf and chopped onions.
5. Fry for a while.
6. Then add the ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes.
7. Continue frying for a minute or two.
8. Add turmeric powder and chilli powder.
9. Add 1/4 cup of water (adjust as per taste) and boil until the tomatoes are well done (around 5 to 7 minutes)
10. Add the drumstick pulp.
11. Add garam masala powder.
12. Add salt and let it simmer for a while.
13. Garnish with curry leaves.
14. Serve hot with chappati.
Drumstick Sabji Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Drumstick Sabji from Awesome Cuisine.