Besan powder – 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar: 1 cup
Ghee – 1/2 cup
Milk – 2 tsp
1. Melt ghee in a microwave for one minute on high.
2. Now mix all the ingredients in the melted ghee.
3. Mix well.
4. Microwave the mixture for three minutes.
5. Remove the mixture in between and mix well.
6. Once you see bubbles forming on the mixture, remove and mix nicely and pour over a greased plate.
7. After 10 minutes cut into pieces.
8. Remove after it cools completely.
Microwave Mysore Pak Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Microwave Mysore Pak from Awesome Cuisine.