A delicious and simple to make pasta dish with paneer that is great for school or office lunch. Can also be served as an afterschool snack or a quick dinner dish.
Pasta – 100 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Paneer – 2 tblsp gms, grated + 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, small, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – a pinch
Coriander Leaves – little
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste, onions and saute until golden.
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce and stir well.
4. Cook for a minute.
5. Add the red chilli powder, salt and saute for another 60 seconds.
6. Add the chopped paneer pieces and stir well.
7. Add 3 to 4 tsp of water and add the cooked pasta.
8. Stir until evenly mixed.
9. Reduce flame to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and mix again.
11. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
12. Garnish with grated paneer and serve at once.