Maida – 1 cup
Cabbage – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Green Peas – 1 tblsp, shelled
Ginger – 1 tblsp, finely grated
Spring Onions – 1 tblsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per tate
Oil as required
1. Add salt and little water to maida.
2. Knead well.
3. Mix the cabbage, peas, spring onions, soy sauce and pepper powder in a bowl.
4. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into small puris.
5. Add 1 or 2 tblsp of the cabbage filling and fold into a triangle.
6. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
7. Gently slide the prepared samosas and fry until golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.