Brinjals – 10, small
Ellu Milagai Podi (Sesame Chilli Powder) – 10 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
Bengal Gram Dal
1. Slice the brinjals lengthwise, coming up 3/4th of the way up, taking care to keep them intact.
2. Stuff them with the ellu milagai podi.
3. Heat little oil in a pan.
4. Fry the tempering ingredients for 30 seconds.
5. Add the stuffed brinjals and saute till it is cooked 3/4ths.
6. Add salt and gently stir to mix.
7. Cook till it is done.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !