Baby Potatoes – 1 packet (10 to 15)
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 3, slit
Onions – 2 to 3, sliced
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Cashewnut Paste – 3 tblsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Cream – 2 tsp (optional)
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the potatoes in enough water and peel the skins.
2. Heat little oil in a pan.
3. Fry the potatoes and keep aside.
4. To the same pan, add 1/4 tsp oil and fry the onions.
5. Remove and cool.
6. Then grind to a smooth paste and keep aside.
7. Heat oil in a separate pan.
8. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and fry till the raw smell disappears.
9. Add the onion paste, cashewnut paste and 1/2 cup of water.
10. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
11. Add cumin powder, garam masala powder and fried potatoes.
12. Add salt and cook till the gravy is thick.
13. Add butter and cream.
14. Simmer for a minute more.
15. Garnish with coriander leaves.
16. Serve hot with chapati or naan.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.