Maida – 1 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Paneer – 1 cup, grated
Cashewnuts – 10, powdered
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the maida, wheat flour and salt with enough water in a bowl.
2. Knead to a chapati dough consistency.
3. Mix together paneer, cashewnuts, chaat masala, garam masala powder, green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Pinch small balls of the dough and shape them like a small cup.
5. Add a little portion of the paneer mixture into the depression and seal well.
6. Roll this into a small-medium sized chapati.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
8. Cook the chapatis on both sides using little oil.
9. Remove and serve hot as it is or with side dish of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.