- Zucchinis – 2
- Asparagus Spears – 20, thin, ends chopped off and cut in half lengthwise
- Fennel Bulbs or Red Onions – 2, small, cut into wedges
- Salt Flakes
- Mixed Salad Leaves – 100 gms, small
For the Dressing:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/3 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar – 3 tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed with 1/3 tsp salt
- Black Pepper – ground
- Red Chilli – 1/3 tsp, finely chopped
- Shave the long zucchinis into long strips.
- Brush all the vegetables with olive oil and cook on a hot pan until scored with black sear marks and tender.
- Sprinkle with salt flakes.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss the salad leaves with some of the dressing.
- Spread on a platter and add the vegetables.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing.