- Pink Potatoes – 3, large
- Green Beans – 150 gms, sliced and blanched
- Salad Onion – 1, cut into thin wedges
- Fresh Basil – handful
For the Dressing:
- Anchovy Fillets – 50 gms, drained
- Grainy Mustard – 2 tsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Sour Cream – 3 tblsp
- Black Pepper – ground
- Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Boil in lightly salted water until tender.
- To make the dressing, mash the anchovies in a small bowl, then add the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and sour cream.
- Whisk well and season with pepper.
- Drain the potatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces while they are still hot.
- Add half the dressing and mix gently.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once potatoes are cool, stir in the beans, onion, herbs and remaining dressing.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !