Pasta – 225 gms
Sun-dried Tomatoes – 1/4 cup with 1 tblsp oil, julienned
Lemon Juice – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
Artichoke Hearts – 200 gms with 1 tblsp oil, marinated, drained, halved or quartered
Black Olives – 1/4 cup, pitted
Basil Leaves – 1/4 cup, chopped
Sea Salt – 3/4 tblsp
Water – 1 1/2 litres
1. Heat a stockpot over high heat with water and salt.
2. Bring to a boil and add the pasta.
3. Cook the pasta as per package instructions, drain and transfer to a bowl.
4. Add 1 tblsp of the sun-dried tomato oil and keep aside.
5. Add 1 tblsp of the artichoke marinade with lemon juice and keep aside.
6. Once the pasta has cooled, add the marinade mixture.
7. Add the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and basil leaves.
8. Mix well.
9. Serve at once or keep in the fridge till required.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !