For the Green Chutney:
Mint Leaves – 6 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – 3 tblsp
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, deseeded and roughly chopped
Juice of 1 Lime
Salt as per taste
1. Put the mint, coriander and chilies in a mixie jar.
2. Grind until they form a smooth paste.
3. Stir in lime juice to taste and season with salt.
4. The chutney should be tangy and hot.
5. If it is too spicy, add a little sugar.
6. Butter two slices of bread and spread each with half a teaspoonful of chutney.
7. On one, add one layer each of the tomato, cucumber and potato slices.
8. Sprinkle with a little salt.
9. Cover with the other slice.
10. Using a sharp knife, cut off the crusts and slice diagonally to give you four small triangles.
11. Make the rest in the same way.