Fish Fillets – 4 to 5 pieces
Peppercorns – 10
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
For the Capsicum Relish:
Capsicum – 2, cut into strips
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Garlic – 2 cloves
Ripe Tomatoes – 4, peeled and quartered
Capers – 1 tsp
Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tblsp plus little extra for drizzling
Fresh Basil Leaves – 12
1. Crush the peppercorns coarsely and rub this into the fish fillet with the salt to taste.
2. Coat and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil and fry the fish fillets on both sides till light golden brown in colour on both sides.
4. To prepare the capsicum relish, Heat the oil.
5. Add the ingredients and cook on low fire till the sauce thickens
6. Place the cooked fish fillet on a serving tray.
7. Top with the relish and serve.