Pineapple – 1, raw
Oil – 3 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Dhania – 1 tblsp
Pepper – 6
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek – 1/4 tsp
1. Fry all the grind together spices in a tsp of oil till golden brown.
2. Add 1/2 cup grated coconut and fry for a minute.
3. Grind everything with 1 tblsp of roasted gram.
4. Peel the outer skin and take the centre core from the pineapple and slice into small pieces.
5. Add 2 cups of water and cook in pressure cooker.
6. After one whistle, switch off the cooker.
7. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.
8. When it splutters add the pineapple pieces and then the ground masala with salt and jaggery.
9. Let it boil in a low flame till gravy is ready.
10. Serve hot.