Oil – 3 tblsp
Curry Leaves – 3
Bay Leaf – 1
Cinnamon Sticks – 3 one inch pieces
Black Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
1. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot add the curry leaves, bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, mustard seeds and urad dal.
3. Fry over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
4. Add the onions and tomatoes to the pan.
5. Stir-fry for a minute.
6. Sprinkle in the turmeric powder, cumin powder and red chilli powder.
7. Stir-fry for a minute.
8. Mix in salt.
9. Add the cauliflower florets and 1 tblsp of water.
10. Mix well.
11. Cover and cook over medium heat stirring frequently, till the cauliflower is tender, but not mushy.
12. Serve warm.