Cauliflower – 175 gms, cut into florets
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Salt to taste
Bay Leaves – 4
Water as required
Vegetable Oil – 2 tbsp
Cloves – 4
Green Cardamoms – 4
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Butter – 3 tbsp
Garam Masala – a pinch
Red Chilli Powder – a pinch
White pepper Powder – a pinch
Cashew Nut Paste – 3 tbsp
Yoghurt – 2 tbsp
Tomato Puree, fresh – 3 tbsp
Brown Onion Paste – 3 1/3 tbsp
Cream – 1/4 cup
1. Boil the water in a pan.
2. Add the turmeric powder, salt and bay leaves.
3. Gradually add the cauliflower and cook covered on medium heat till 3/4th done.
4. Remove from heat and drain the water.
5. Transfer the cauliflower to an ovenproof dish.
6. Heat the oil in a pan.
7. Add the cloves and green cardamoms.
8. Saute till they crackle.
9. Stir in the ginger garlic paste dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
10. When the water dries up, add the butter and the spices.
11. Mix the cashew nut paste and yoghurt in 1/2 cup water and add to the pan.
12. Cook on low heat till it comes to the boil.
13. Stir in the tomato puree and then brown onion paste.
14. Cook covered for about 5 minutes and stir in the cream.
15. Remove from heat and pour the cauliflower florets.
16. Bake in a moderately hot oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
17. Serve hot.
Gobhi Musallam Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Gobhi Musallam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.