Prepared Sevai – 2 cups
Whole Urad Dal – 2 tblsp
Chana Dal – 1 tblsp
Green Chillies – 3
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Curry Leaves – a few
Salt to taste
Gingelly Oil – as required
1. Soak the dals for 1 hour, drain and grind with required salt and green chillies.
2. Steam this paste in an idli cooker for 10 minutes.
3. After cooling, break it into tiny pieces.
4. In a kadai, lightly fry asafoetida, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
5. Add the steamed dal.
6. Saute for a few minutes. Remove.
7. After cooling, mix this prepared sevai.
Ulutham Sevai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ulutham Sevai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.