Prepared Sevai – 2 cups
Whole Urad Dal – 2 tblsp
Chana Dal – 1 tblsp
Green Chillies – 3
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Curry Leaves – a few
Salt to taste
Gingelly Oil – as required
1. Soak the dals for 1 hour, drain and grind with required salt and green chillies.
2. Steam this paste in an idli cooker for 10 minutes.
3. After cooling, break it into tiny pieces.
4. In a kadai, lightly fry asafoetida, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
5. Add the steamed dal.
6. Saute for a few minutes. Remove.
7. After cooling, mix this prepared sevai.
Ulutham Sevai Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ulutham Sevai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.