Prepared Sevai – 2 cups
Whole Urad Dal – 2 tblsp
Chana Dal – 1 tblsp
Green Chillies – 3
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Curry Leaves – a few
Salt to taste
Gingelly Oil – as required
1. Soak the dals for 1 hour, drain and grind with required salt and green chillies.
2. Steam this paste in an idli cooker for 10 minutes.
3. After cooling, break it into tiny pieces.
4. In a kadai, lightly fry asafoetida, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
5. Add the steamed dal.
6. Saute for a few minutes. Remove.
7. After cooling, mix this prepared sevai.
How to Make Ulutham Sevai Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ulutham Sevai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.