Prawns – 250 gms, cleaned, washed
Onions – 250 gms, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 250 gms, finely chopped
Dry Red Chilli – 1
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Fry the mustard seeds and dry red chilli till it starts to splutter.
3. Saute the onions till golden brown.
4. Add tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
8. Stir to mix well and pour 1/2 cup of water.
9. Cook till the water has completely evaporated.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot with rice.
The recipe was yummilicious…..really great
Very Simple and a very good Recipe