Oil – 2 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, minced
Curry Leaves – 2 sprigs
Salt to taste
1. Wash and break cauliflower into very small sprigs.
2. Heat oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
3. When done, add the green chilllies and curry leaves.
4. Stir fry, add cauliflower along with turmeric and chilli powder.
5. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
6. Add peas, salt, sprinkle some water, half of the coriander leaves and cook on low heat till done.
7. Add grated coconut, rest of the coriander leaves and mix.
8. Remove from fire and Serve hot with rice.