Fenugreek Seeds – 2 tbsp
Curd – 6 cups
Salt – 4 cups
Green Chillies – 4 cups, slit lengthwise without removing the stalk
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds in 1/2 cup water and grind to a fine paste.
2. Mix the curd with the salt and the fenugreek paste in a large bowl.
3. Soak the slit green chillies in the curd mixture for 3-4 days.
4. Shake the bowl every day.
5. On the fourth day remove the green chillies, place them on a metal tray and dry in the sun for the entire day. In the evening resoak the partly dried chillies in the curd mixture.
6. The followin day remove the chillies and dry in the sun once again. Resoak them in the evening. Continue this process every day till all the curd mixture is completely absorbed.
7. Dry the green chillies in the sun till they turn cream in colour.
8. Store in an airtight container and use when required. Fry in oil till black in colour.
9. Serve with curd rice.
How to Make Moru Milagai (Dried Chillies) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Moru Milagai (Dried Chillies) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.