Milk – 1 litre
Condensed Milk – 1 cup (250 ml)
Saffron – little
Almonds – 50 gms
Cashewnuts – 50 gms
Pista – 50 gms
Ghee – 1 tsp
Vanilla Essence – few drops
Fresh Cream – 1 tblsp
1. Blanch almonds in hot water and remove the outer skin.
2. Powder the almonds.
3. Fry the cashewnuts and pistas separately in little ghee and powder it in a mixie.
4. Boil milk and mix with condensed milk.
5. Keep it in a fridge till chill.
6. Pour the cold milk in a mixie with the grated almonds, cashews, pistas and vanilla essence.
7. Run the mixie at low speed for a few seconds.
8. Serve in a tall glass with whipped cream on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !