1 medium Chicken, disjointed
250 gms Onions, grated
2 tblsp Ginger paste
2 tblsp Garlic paste
25 gms fried Cashewnuts
25 gms fried Almonds, blanced and sliced
handful of Coriander leaves
a few Mint leaves
2 cups of Curd
1 tblsp of Dhania-Jeera powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 small Cinnamon stick
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Powder cashewnuts.
2. Heat 100 gms ghee and add the whole spices.
3. When they crackle, add ginger, onions and garlic.
4. Fry to a golden colour.
5. Add chicken, nuts, salt and chilli powder, turmeric and dhania-jeera powder, coriander, mint and curd.
6. Cook the mixture over a slow fire till it becomes dry and oil floats to the top.
7. Now cover the curry with hot water and cook till the chicken is done.
8. Sprinkle garam masala on top and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !