Bread slices – 4
Garlic cloves – 2, minced
Salmon fillets or tuna flakes – 1 can, skinned
Lettuce leaves – 1 1/2 cups
Tomato – 1/2 cup, sliced
Olive oil – 2 tsp
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Sweet pickle relish – 1 tbsp
Chicken broth – 1/4 cup
Black pepper powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes. Grill for about 5 minutes. Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
2. In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non-stick pan. Put in the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes. Keep stirring constantly.
3. Next, pour the chicken broth and add the pickle relish.
4. Then, add the lemon juice and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Make sure that you stir frequently.
5. Wait until the sauce simmers and reduce slightly. Remove from flame.
6. To make a sandwich, arrange the lettuce leaves and tomatoes over a bread slice in an even manner.
7. Top it with the cooked fish and pour the prepared sauce evenly. Cover up with another slice.