Wholemeal bread slices – 4
Cucumber – 1, medium sized and thinly sliced
Tomato – 2, medium sized and thinly sliced
Beetroot – 1, large, boiled and thinly sliced
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, large and very thinly sliced
Potato – 1 large, boiled and skinned
Mint-Coriander chutney – 1/2 cup
Freshly ground pepper
Salt as per taste
1. Butter each one of the bread slices generously. Follow it up by liberally spreading mint-coriander chutney on each bread slice.
2. Next, take the mentioned veggies and layer them on 2 of the bread slices. Vary the quantity as per your taste and preference.
3. Sprinkle a little pepper and salt as per taste and a little bit of the chaat masala on the veggies.
4. Top the slices with the remaining two pieces.
5. The edges of the bread can be trimmed if desired.